Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Example of the Believers.

Do you realize that people are watching you?
Do you realize that someone is either thinking...
"Wow, I want to be just like them." 
or "Oh, I totally learned from there mistakes."
There not judging you. But just watching.
Seeing what you do and how you act.
Seeing if you'll represent and stand up for what you believe in.
People are always trying to figure out who they really are.
They also do this to others.

I love to watch people.
I love to watch people serve.
I love seeing people happy and smiling.
I love it when I'm driving and seeing a young mother playing with her baby boy in the autumn leaves.
I love to see someone help someone in need.
I love it when people go out of there way for others.

This world is such a wonderful place. 
We have so many responsibilities and opportunities.
We have so much that we can do and accomplish.
Thats why we are here.
We are here to give.
To grow.
To learn.
To be happy.

I've been thinking about this quote constantly lately.

Responsibility of Latter-Day Saints
"We have laid upon us as a people a greater charge, a greater responsibility than any other people have ever had in the history of the world. We are responsible for the blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ to all who have lived upon the earth, to all who now live upon the earth, and to all who will yet live upon the earth. No other people have had so great a responsibility as that. God bless the faithful Latter-day Saints who carry in their hearts the love and respect of the great doctrine of the eternity of the family, and the tremendous doctrine of vicarious work for the dead." -Gordon B. Hinckley

Simple stated. We have a responsibility to show who we stand for.
To let others know that we know Christ.
That we know who we are and that we are proud of who we are.
We have so much to give.
So much work to do.
We are children of a Heavenly Father.
SHOW IT.
love it.
and most importantly, LIVE it.

"Let others know him, because they know you."

Have that light in your eyes.
That burning testimony in your hearts.
That sweet feeling of the spirit surrounding you at all times.

To those of you that do.
Thank you.
You bring happiness to my life constantly.

I hope you realize that no matter who you are.
No matter what you do.
No matter what your circumstances are.
No matter how many mistakes you have made.
You are always loved.
Everyone makes mistakes.
Your supposed to.
Opposition in all things right?
Keep on going. 
Life is hard, but thats the only way to find happiness.

Love, Madeliene Louise

striving to live my life like this..



1 comment:

  1. This was beautiful, Madi. I am so proud to be part of your family!

    ReplyDelete