Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Not quite sure.

 Today I seem to have this rather annoying debate going on inside my head.
About things that don't necessarily matter at this point.
and I'm probably making them a bigger deal that I should be.
 and I'm probably giving them to much attention.
What are these things?
hmmm... good question.
At first, I thought I wanted someone like you in my life.
At first I thought, oh my gosh I haven't had that in so long. That is definitely what I want.
But now. I feel like I don't need that.
Maybe, just maybe.. I don't need someone constantly in my life. 
right now.
Maybe I feel better when I can do my own thing.
When I don't have to worry about being with someone all the time.
When I can do what I want because I want to.
Maybe I liked you when I couldn't have you. But why?
I have never been like that before.
Maybe i'm to picky. Maybe I think to much.
Oh wait, I know I think to much.
Maybe just because I don't see myself with you for a long period of time, or the fact that I don't see myself with you in the future. 
Maybe thats why I can't even try and be anything more than friends with you.
I almost feel bad letting you think we are anything more. 
I almost feel like I'm lost.
But then again.. I kind of want to let something happen.
But i don't. Or do i?
I'm a combination of:
*             
*             
*             
*             
............................................................................
Yeah... thats what I thought. 
I just want to talk to who I want to talk to.
Hang out with anyone and everyone.
Go dancing and meet new people.
Travel in summer and find new friends.
and I don't want to be worried about anything.
Anyways, What am I supposed to do?
Nothing has even really happened right?



Right.

Love, Madi Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment