Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where were you?

Sometimes I suppose I feel like that one person or those people I wanted to talk to just seem to be gone. Right when I needed them.
I made a list in my head and then tried and no one helped.
No one was there.
Do you not understand?
Do you not realize?
I needed you. for one split second.
What do you do when the ones you turn to are gone?
You write.
You dance.
You think.
You consider.
You realize.
I am not alone.
I am never alone, nor will I ever be alone.
I know you will be there again.
Maybe I was inconsiderate.
Maybe I needed to help you.
Maybe I was the one you needed, and I failed.
What if everything I think, others think about me.
Positive. Negative.
Good. Bad.
Demeaning. Uplifting.
Whatever it is i'm sure it happens.
Next time, I'll be better for you.
I'll be more available for you.
I'll be nicer for you.
I will try to help you.
Thats what someone else would do for me.
I'll be that person, that people are for me.
I'll fail, I'll mess up.. But I will try.
No promises though.

Love, Madi Louise.


No comments:

Post a Comment