Friday, September 9, 2011

It'll always turn out alright darling.

I'm scared.
Scared that you'll move back into my life and then you'll be gone.
Scared that if I let myself feel again that it will hurt too much.
I'm nervous. 
Nervous that it may not work out.
Nervous that you'll stay here for today and then tomorrow will be back to how it was.
I'm terrified. Terrified that if I see you again. I'll want to be with you again.
That if I listen to you I may realize something I didn't know.
That if I let myself back in.. I'll be lost again.
I got myself out once. and surely, I can do it again.
But do I want to?

I'm at this point where I am done being scared. 
Whatever is going to happen will happen. 
I will get through anything that is thrown at me and maybe i'll look back and think...
oh man, I should of just stayed out. 
But heck, if I get back in. It's for a reason.
I'm done thinking. done worrying. 
My life will play out how it is supposed to.
I will go through things because I need to.
Life is full of joy.
Not worry.

So basically.. your done worrying.

-Madi...

No comments:

Post a Comment